1. Hiện tại có một số member mạo danh BQT để giao dịch trên diễn đàn và đã LỪA ĐẢO khá nhiều tại chuyên mục Adwords... Mọi người cảnh giác và đọc bài: Giới thiệu giao dịch đảm bảo bởi @Admin

HANOI DEEP FRIED SPRING ROLLS

Thảo luận trong 'Miền Bắc' bắt đầu bởi trananhduongd, 14/10/19.

Lượt xem: 695
  1. trananhduongd

trananhduongd Top 9

Gia nhập:
    27/2/16
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Vietnamese do not eat fried spring rolls with rice every day. In fact, it is a favorite food on special occasions like Tet and other family celebrations. Spring rolls in trip advisors restaurants near me do not only go with rice, but also with round noodles in the delicious Bún Nem dish in fine dining hanoi.

[​IMG]

The ingredients for fried spring rolls vary by region, but usually consist of lean pork, sea crab or unpeeled prawns, edible mushrooms, dried onions, duck / chicken eggs, pepper, salt and various spices. There are also special varieties of traditional pork buns, such as crab spring rolls or Nem Cua Be.
    Regardless, all ingredients are mixed thoroughly before being wrapped in small rolls with rice paper. These bread rolls are then fried in boiling oil in fine dining hanoi. The cooked rolls are usually garnished with fresh salad and herbs. trip advisors restaurants near me
    Foreigners may not know that the bowl of fish sauce is not the same for every dish in Vietnamese cuisine. Each dish has a specific need for dip sauce and with fried spring roll it needs a good hand to prepare one. A high-quality dip sauce for this dish must be in fine dining hanoi the harmonious combination of flavors such as lemon juice, sugar, chili and pepper of the fish sauce.

2. trananhduongd

trananhduongd Top 9

Gia nhập:
    27/2/16
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Is there anything better than a bowl of carbonara? Creamy carbohydrates, bacon-y, eggy will always be my friends. Carbonara is absolutely one of my favorite dishes and if I could carbonara everything I would do. The Carbonara gnocchi are particularly delicious because they contain fluffy dumplings, bacon, cheese and eggs, oh yes! However, I have somewhat alleviated the problem by using my favorite low-carb treat, Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi. Remember when it was difficult to find Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi ?! It was crazy popular and they always sold. Now he is still in stock. Maybe it's not popular anymore but I still love it so much.
    The best way to cook it is always to cook in the pan, directly from the bag, frozen. When you do this, lil dumplings are crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy in the middle. I've heard people say they do not like cauliflower gnocchi because it's gummy, but I never had that problem. Just make sure you do not cook it too long, just enough to brown it.
    When we came up with this recipe, I had a hard time figuring out how to make it so cheeky. Real Carbonara uses starchy pasta water to make a super-bright egg-and-parmesan sauce, but as the pan-fried cauliflower gnocchi are the best way to cook it, I would not have of starchy water. I simply tried to mix the hot gnocchi with eggs and parmes, but they did not combine to form a real carbonara sauce; I wanted a greasy and silky carbonara.
    It was Mike who had the brilliant idea of a sacrificial gnocchi: a gnocchi cooked with water to make water starchy and thick, just like pasta water. I tried and it worked wonderfully! Just sauté a gnocchi in a small pot of water and let it boil to make it completely starchy. Use this water to dilute and make your sauce, just as you would use pasta water to make carbonara pasta.
    Why should you do this
    He hits all the right notes: delicate, comforting, rich and light.
    It combines very quickly and contains relatively few calories and carbohydrates.
    It's perfect for the soft vibrations of autumn.
    Key steps:
    Do not cook the gnocchi too much, otherwise it will become gummy. You just want it to be slightly brown outside and warmed up. Gnocchi cook / heat more in the sauce.
    Make sure your egg yolks are at room temperature. If they are too cold, the hot water of gnocchi can not "cook" the yolks.
    Use high quality Parmesan cheese and grated yours if you can. Sometimes, the pre-grated parmesan cheese does not melt as well and you will not get a creamy sauce.
    eggs and cheese and carbohydrates,
    xoxo steph
    http://www.grandmarestaurant.com/
    http://operagarden.vn/Gala-Dinner-Services-Catering-in-Hanoi
    http://operagarden.vn/Best-western-restaurants-nearby
  3. trananhduongd

trananhduongd Top 9

Gia nhập:
    27/2/16
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    If you are walking down Hai Ba Trung Street in the late afternoon, it is very likely that you will encounter a group of locals sitting one inch from the floor in a tissue box size. on paper. When crossing a roadblock surrounded by people, be aware of the reason for this obstacle: a bowl full of buns or steaming red noodles. The nickname red noodles are easy to understand when you see a street vendor churning in a red-broth bowl.
    restaurants near me
    Another famous noodle dish from South Vietnam luxury restaurants near me
    Bun do, pronounced boon-daw (like the word "saw"), has an incomparable taste. Each ingredient in the dish adds to the body's already juicy broth flavored with a little tamarind sauce and chilly paste. Handfuls of cooked morning glory, pieces of frozen blood, eggs with crabmeat, candied tomato balls, large tofu blocks and a pack of rice noodles called brioches bring a powerful taste nuance. Then the soup is decorated with Vietnamese sausage cha. Order two of them if you feel sluggish and don't want to pay too much, but I don't want to, because this is the most balanced version of cha cha I've ever tasted. Saigon. The light and light green spots in your bowl are nothing more than mam tom - a fermented,restaurants near me richly flavored shrimp paste that attracts many people in the area. Stir the bowl well to distribute the spices.
    Most people mistakenly believe that bun rieu, another Nordic noodle dish, is a slight mistake, since both soup broths are made from mashed crayfish. The only major difference between the two dishes is the increased acidity of the banana forage due to the addition of tomatoes and sometimes tamarind sauce, which gives it an extra boost.luxury restaurants near me

The broth used to make the bread is only crab meat and tends to be softer than acid. The color of the broth better reflects the taste preferences of each region. To the south, a pinch of annatto powder is added to the stew as a natural food coloring and aroma enhancer, strengthening the broth in this reddish tint that earned the cock the nickname "red scoop". Rieu also uses the fried morning glory, which makes a much more textured bun bowl than a bun.luxury restaurants near me
    Madame Le's delicious upper arm restaurants near me
    In the area behind Diamond Plaza, on the corner of Nguyen Van Chiemi Street or Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, whichever route you choose, is Mrs. Le's famous bun.

On Hai Ba Trung's sidewalk, he threw a transport stick every afternoon at about 4:00 pm, and soon afterwards began serving soup to his regular customers. This is not a fixed address. In the morning from 10 a.m., he feeds the starving crowd behind the Lush nightclub. This operation lasts until 3:30 pm, when he then goes to Hai Ba Trung with his cane and two heavy soups. The afternoon shift is 16-18 hours.restaurants near me

Another place Van brought us to is in the Saigon financial district and attracts a large number of office professionals looking for a cheap lunch or dinner. At noon, you will find a cane juice stall, but you will not be thirsty if you are thirsty because there are no moving drink stations nearby.

... and the unique experience of his mobile site
    When Van began moving to this place two years ago, Mrs. Le sold some blocks there, but due to the rapid industrialization of this neighborhood, her place was increasingly moving north along the sidewalk. Van's kinship with brioche noodles brought him to a place where he likes to make passers-by jealous and hungry while sipping on a bowl of noodles.

A certain street may be too much for some, but Van says it's part of the experience. I can see what he means. Sitting on the sidewalk with the noise of the engines at altitude is probably one of the most surreal culinary experiences I have had in Saigon so far. There are no tables and the chairs are so low that if I had a knee problem I probably wouldn't have been able to get up without help.

Small chairs are not without reason. According to The Guardian, 78% of street vendors in the Saigon area should be operating illegally. The hierarchy of street vendors is divided into three levels. A representative of the third group of illegal street vendors:
  4. trananhduongd

trananhduongd Top 9

Gia nhập:
    27/2/16
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    t can often be a challenge vegetarian or vegan in Vietnam. The kitchen is often flavored with animal bones, or sprinkled with dried meat, restaurants near me for dinner even if it is not a meat dish. But there are so many wonderful vegetables and fruits in the country that when you start looking for alternative food, you can start unlocking doors for wonderful and vibrant new culinary treasures. And there are some nice restaurants catering to the vegetarian, with flavors to taste that will satisfy the taste buds, making you proud to go animal-free.tripadvisors restaurants near me
    vegetarian restaurant hanoi
    1. Bo De Quan

A new location from 2015, this lovely little family business is a vegetarian restaurant in Tay Ho. Their new address, 164 Au Co,tripadvisors restaurants near me is an improvement on their previous location in the same street. They make their food with so much love that you can taste it. They have some of the best fresh spring rolls and baked nem you will ever taste. Be sure to try their banana soup sometimes - it's such a unique and delicious creation. restaurants near me

2. Daluva

[​IMG]

Located at 33 On Ngoc Van, Daluva is always a wonderful dining experience. Although not a vegetarian restaurant, Shay, the owner, is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about food. The artificial menu is marked with vegetarian dishes, giving the vegetarian feel at ease. Ask for adjustments on the menu, and vegan recommendations are never a problem; Shay is extremely complacent. The falafel is always a treat, and specials are often offered weekly, as well as special events, such as wine tasting on Friday evenings.restaurants near me

3. Zenith Yoga

Zenith Yoga, with two locations - at 247 Au Co and the other at 17 Duong Thanh, offers in addition to its yoga classes sweet and fresh vegetarian and vegan food. Fitted with lush cushions and a relaxed atmosphere, it is a wonderful place to enjoy your meal. Their menu includes many fresh salads and sandwiches, soups and pizzas. tripadvisors restaurants near meThey also serve refreshing drinks and artfully presented coffees and desserts. french restaurant near me

4. Thien Phat

If a tasty meal is what you want, Thien Phat is a great option, although they have an extensive menu full of veggie treasures. This Vietnamese restaurant is located at 16 Hang Hanh (Just steps from Hoan Kiem Lake) and 91 Ly Thuong Kiet (a more premium location), and is a charming operation, though the food is belly warm and you will want to come back. You can ask for brown rice, and they do a lot of fake meat concoctions which is very convincing.tripadvisors restaurants near me
    There is lunch twice a month twice a month for buffet and you can sample the hottest of Vietnamese vegetarian food.french restaurant
    5. Gelato Italia

Gelato Italia deserves a mention on desert. Their delicious, creamy gelato is as good as what you will have in Italy. And from them you will have a gelato converter, ice cream kiss. What's extraordinary about her menu is that she mentions what flavors egg and / or dairy have, which makes the vegan as welcome as anyone. And its fruity flavors are almost all vegan; like all its dark chocolate, that's one of the richest, decadent things you'll ever taste. Gelato Italia is located at 31 To Ngoc Van.restaurants near me for dinner
  5. trananhduongd

trananhduongd Top 9

Gia nhập:
    27/2/16
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Se estás a viaxar a Vietnam, debes ter tropezado con algunhas impresionantes fotos de Ha Long Bay, que ten unha paisaxe espectacular con case 2.000 illas de pedra calcaria. Cruce por estas illas calizas por auga verde, explora as colosas covas no seu interior e participa en varios deportes acuáticos mentres estea alí. Pasaraas moi ben explorando esta fermosa terra. Descubra máis sobre Ha Long Bay a través destes artigos no noso blogue: De Hanoi a Ha Long Bay, Todo sobre Ha Long Bay: a marabilla natural de Vietnam e as mellores excursións de Longa Baía para diferentes estilos e orzamentos de viaxe.
    ha-longa comida
    Foto: dulich24.com
    Ademais de paisaxes impresionantes, Ha Long é tamén un paraíso alimentario en Vietnam, especialmente marisco. En particular, o marisco en Ha Long é realmente diverso. Hai moitos pratos distintos que outras zonas costeiras non teñen. Ademais de marisco, algúns outros pratos locais tamén son famosos. Imos explorar todos estes deliciosos pratos a través deste artigo.
    Cha Muc - Torta de calamar
    Como un dos dez pratos máis famosos de Vietnam en 2013, o cha muc ou a empanada de calamar é unha especialidade que debes probar en Ha Long. Amosareivos como os pobos locais fan a empanada de calamar. O calamar é molido a man en pasta de calamar. Despois, condimenta con pementa e salsa de peixe, a pasta moléase nunha forma redonda e plana. A continuación, estas empanadas frítense ata que se converten nun amarelo atractivo. O pastel de luras está listo para servir!
    ha-longa comida
    Banh cuon cha muc
    Un dato interesante sobre este alimento é que o calamar de Ha Long é doce, mentres que o calamar do centro e do sur de Vietnam é salgado. Por iso, a empanada de luras é a máis deliciosa de todo o país. A empanada de luras adoita servirse con arroz pegajoso (xoi) ou con panquecas de arroz enrolado (cuh banh). Recomendo probar este prato para o almorzo.
    Restaurante Ba Yen
    Enderezo: 36 rúa Doan Thi Diem, sala de Bach Dang, cidade de Long Ha
    Número de teléfono: 0203 382
    http://operagarden.vn/Tripadvisor-Opera-Garden-Restaurant-best-restaurant-in-Hanoi
    http://operagarden.vn/5-Best-French-Restaurants-in-Hanoi
    7 086
    Horario: 17:30 - 13:00
    Prezo: 40.000 VND
    Chao Ha - mingau de Barnáculo de landra
    Barnáculo de Ha ou landra ten unha forma semellante á ostra, pero o percebe de landra é máis pequeno. En Vietnam, o percebe de landra só se atopa no mar da provincia de Quang Ninh. Debido a que Ha Long é a cidade da provincia de Quang Ninh, este prato converteuse nunha especialidade de Ha Long. O percebe da landra non se pode cultivar nunha granxa, é un animal salvaxe. Bellotas de landra que se aferran ás rochas no fondo da auga salgada. Os pescadores locais necesitan usar un martelo para separalos da rocha.
    que comer, ha, longo, chao, ha
    Foto: vntrip.vn
    Hai algúns pratos diferentes elaborados con percebe de landra, pero o prato máis popular é chao ha ou gornecilla de landra. O percebe de landra fresca é adobado con pementa e salsa de peixe, despois se remexa con cebola. Despois de que o arroz estea cociñado, o percebe de landra incorpórase ao arroz. Unha vez que o arroz cociña nun gachas, só tes que engadir algunhas guarnicións. Engade un pouco de cebola de primavera, cilantro e pementa na parte superior. Á xente local gústalle comer un bol quente deste delicioso gachas de noite.
    Restaurante Co Hang
    Enderezo: rúa Tran Hung Dao 42, cidade de Long Ha
    Horario: 17:30 - 12:00
    Prezo: 40.000 VND
    Sa Sung - verme de cacahuete
    Un verme cantado ou de cacahuete vive en covas profundas baixo a area. É marrón avermellado e semella un verme xigante de 10 a 15 centímetros de lonxitude. No norte de Vietnam, o verme secado de cacahuete úsase para edulcorar o caldo de pho ou outros tallarines. Gusano de cacahuete doce e azedo, verme á prancha con salsa de chile e ensalada son os pratos máis favoritos elaborados con verme de cacahuete. Pode ter medo da súa forma feo ao principio, pero proba un bocado. Viaxar é todo de aventura.
    sa-cantado-ha-longo
    Foto: www.vietfuntravel.com.vn
    Restaurante Cua Vang
    Enderezo: rúa Phan Chu Trinh 32, Bai Chay Ward, cidade Ha Long
    Número de teléfono: 033 3819 919
    Horario: 10:00 - 22:00
    Bun Be Be: fideos con camarón Mantis
    No pasado, o camarón mantis non era un marisco popular en Ha Long. Non obstante, recentemente converteuse nun marisco favorito da xente local. E o be be be ou os fideos con camarón de mantis é o prato máis popular. O camarón de mantis é fervido e pelado. A cuncha é cocida con óso de porco para que o caldo sexa máis saboroso. A continuación, póñense camaróns de mantis fervidos encima dunha cunca grande de fideos e caldo. Tamén se engaden aos tallaríns pastel de calamares, camaróns, tofu frito e verduras para mellorar o sabor.
  6. kingdomshoesvn

kingdomshoesvn Top 9

Gia nhập:
    23/5/16
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Visit Hanoi for its unique cuisine, from luxurious cafes that serve authentic coffee to fine dining restaurants with delectable food, Restaurants in Hanoi's Old Quarter have something for you!

Hanoi restaurants are mushrooming all over the city’s street corner. However, it’s hard to choose a good restaurant to explore either Vietnamese cuisine or Western dishes. On bustling Trang Tien Street, a restaurant with a combination of the traditional and modern is somehow amusing, that is Opera Garden Restaurant. Learn more:
    best restaurant in hanoi
    vietnamese restaurant in hanoi
    http://www.grandmarestaurant.com
  7. kingdomshoesvn

kingdomshoesvn Top 9

Gia nhập:
    23/5/16
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Dịch vụ tổ chức tiệc cuối năm Gala Dinner - Tiệc Year End Party chuyên nghiệp tại nhà hàng Hà Nội
    [​IMG]

Tổ chức tiệc cuối năm hay Gala Dinner là chương trình kết hợp tổ chức sự kiện và du lịch với ăn tối hay các chương trình nghệ thuật và ca múa nhạc đặc sắc. Đây là chương trình phổ biến hiện nay hầu hết các doanh nghiệp lựa chọn cho sự kiện quan trọng của công ty như sự kiện gặp mặt,hoặc tiệc tri ân khách hàng

Nhà hàng Opera Garden tự hào tổ chức sự kiện gala dinner và tiệc cuối năm Year End chuyên nghiệp hàng đầu dành cho các tổ chức,doanh nghiệp khắp cả nước. Đến với chúng tôi, bạn sẽ nhận được nhiều ưu đãi dịch vụ đa dạng: lên ý tưởng kịch bản hay cung cấp hình thức tiệc gala dinner phong phú cùng giá hợp lý, đội ngũ nhân viên chuyên nghiệp.

Lý do nên chọn nhà hàng chúng tôi?
    - Nhà hàng nằm ở số 6, Phố Tràng Tiền - là vị trí trung tâm Hà Nội, tiện lợi đi đến các địa danh nổi tiếng như: Nhà hát lớn, hồ Hoàn Kiếm, chợ Đêm, phố Cổ và các địa điểm khác.

- Phục vụ các món ăn Vietnam hiện đại và món Âu do các đầu bếp trứ danh nấu với cách bài trí đẹp mắt, làm tăng cảm giác, thị giác và vị giác cho khách mời dùng bữa.

- Không gian rộng , sức chứa lên tới 200 người, với nhiều phòng có kích thước khác nhau cùng thiết kế với kiến trúc Đông dương cổ kính, lãng mạn và không kém phần cao cấp sang trọng.

- Phục vụ ẩm thực Việt và Món Âu với giá hợp lý, phù hợp đối tượng doanh nghiệp và khách nước ngoài.

- Đội ngũ chuyên nghiệp , phong cách bài bản , tư vấn 24/7.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chương trình đang diễn ra:

+ THỰC ĐƠN ĐA DẠNG VỚI CÁC MỨC GIÁ:
    • Gói số 1: 350,000vnd++/khách (chỉ áp dụng cho tổ chức tiệc buổi trưa)
    • Gói số 2: 400,000vnd++/khách
    • Gói số 3: 500,000vnd++/khách
    • Gói số 4: 600,000vnd++/khách
    • Gói đặc biệt: theo ngân sách của khách hàng yêu cầu
    + ƯU ĐÃI HẤP DẪN
    • Giảm 10% hóa đơn đồ uống của nhà hàng (áp dụng cho tất cả các gói)
    • Giảm 10% hóa đơn đồ ăn cho sự kiện tiếp theo của công ty (áp dụng cho tất cả các gói)
    • Tặng 1 đồ uống (nước ngọt/bia) cho mỗi khách (áp dụng cho các gói số 2, 3, 4)
    + ƯU ĐÃI ĐẶC BIỆT
    + Tặng 1 chai rượu vang mỗi bàn từ 4-6 khách (áp dụng cho gói số 3 và 4 với số lượng từ 40 khách trở lên)
    + Hỗ trợ trang trí và góc chụp hình lưu niệm có phông nền logo công ty (áp dụng từ gói số 4) với số lượng từ 40 khách trở lên.
    + Thời gian áp dụng: hết ngày 31/12/2019

[​IMG]

Các loại hình tổ chức tiệc cuối năm Gala Dinner mà nhà hàng thực hiện bao gồm:
    - Tiệc cuối năm (year end party) - Gala dinner

- Teambuilding kết hợp tổ chức Gala Dinner

- Tiệc gặp mặt /tri ân khách hàng và các bạn đối tác

- Tiệc chiêu đãi dịp lễ lớn trong năm như Tiệc Giáng sinh - Halloween, tiệc Trung thu và tiệc Quốc tế Phụ nữ...

- Tiệc chiêu đãi tại hội nghị, các hội thảo quốc tế ,hay hội nghị toàn quốc

Các hạng mục dịch vụ tiệc cuối năm uy tín tại nhà hàng
    Tổ chức tiệc buffet, tiệc à la carte
    Thực đơn món ăn ngon trong Gala Dinner chuẩn bị sẵn theo menu của địa điểm tổ chức, cơ quan với dịch vụ tiệc lưu động như canapes catering và party. Nhà hàng luôn cam kết sử dụng thực phẩm sạch có nguồn gốc xuất xứ minh bạch, được chế tác bởi sự tham gia của đầu bếp lành nghề, kinh nghiệm lâu năm, có tiếng tại hà nội.

Quý khách có thể sử dụng đặt tiệc buffet hay hình thức tiệc à la carte (thức ăn phục vụ tại bàn cho khách) tùy sở thích trong không gian tại nhà hàng.

Ẩm thực kết hợp Á Fusion:
    Không dừng lại là món ăn thuần túy của dân tộc, ẩm thực tại Opera Garden Restaurant còn là tổng hợp giao hòa giữa món ăn ngon – lạ – đẹp và kết hợp hết sức tinh tế giữa nền ẩm thực đặc sắc Châu Á mà vẫn cứ phù hợp, hòa quyện với khẩu vị người Việt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tổ chức biểu diễn nghệ thuật

Để bữa tiệc cuối năm year end party hay Gala Dinner ấn tượng, tiết mục biểu diễn trình diễn trên sân khấu tiệc chọn lọc theo chủ đề ,ý tưởng kịch bản tiệc Gala Dinner. Các hạng mục trang trí khác phải thật hòa hợp với chủ đề bữa tiệc như phông nền backdrop sân khấu hay trang trí nhà hàng, yêu cầu trang phục khách mời tham dự.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chúng tôi hỗ trợ thuê giúp quý khách các hạng mục sau:

- Dịch vụ chụp ảnh, quay phim, dàn dựng video theo yêu cầu.

- Live Music , ca sỹ hay ban nhạc.

- Hỗ trợ thuê MC dẫn chương trình nếu cần.

- Cho thuê hệ thống âm thanh, ánh sáng, sân khấu tiệc.

Để chương trình biểu diễn hấp dẫn ,thu hút sự chú ý khách mời, hệ thống ánh sáng và âm thanh sân khấu là trợ thủ đắc lực tạo nên thành công của Gala Dinner.

Xem thêm:

Cung cấp nhân sự phục vụ dịch vụ tiệc cuối năm, Gala dinner, tiệc tại nhà
    Nhà hàng có kết nối với PG, PB gương mặt khả ái, chiều cao chuẩn với khả năng giao tiếp tốt để sẵn sàng đón khách, giao lưu các khách dự Gala Dinner, phiên dịch viên tự do cho bữa tiệc có sự tham gia của khách mời từ quốc gia khác.

Với đội ngũ nhân viên phục vụ chuyên nghiệp, đào tạo bài bản, cùng món ăn ngon chắc chắn sẽ làm hài lòng quý khách khi chọn chúng tôi làm sự kiện cuối năm này.

[​IMG]

Chúng tôi luôn có các chương trình ưu đãi lớn dành cho các khách hàng cũ và mới. Để đặt ngay dịch vụ tiệc cuối năm Gala Dinner ,quý khách liên hệ theo thông tin:

Opera Garden Restaurant

Address: No 6 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi City.

Reservation: [email protected]

Tel: +84 243 8689 666 - Hotline: (+84) 916 018 535

8. kingdomshoesvn

kingdomshoesvn Top 9

Gia nhập:
    23/5/16
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Cung cấp nhân sự phục vụ dịch vụ tiệc cuối năm, Gala dinner, tiệc tại nhà
    Nhà hàng có kết nối với PG, PB gương mặt khả ái, chiều cao chuẩn với khả năng giao tiếp tốt để sẵn sàng đón khách, giao lưu các khách dự Gala Dinner, phiên dịch viên tự do cho bữa tiệc có sự tham gia của khách mời từ quốc gia khác.

Với đội ngũ nhân viên phục vụ chuyên nghiệp, đào tạo bài bản, cùng món ăn ngon chắc chắn sẽ làm hài lòng quý khách khi chọn chúng tôi làm sự kiện cuối năm này.
  9. kingdomshoesvn

kingdomshoesvn Top 9

Gia nhập:
    23/5/16
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  10. kingdomshoesvn

kingdomshoesvn Top 9

Gia nhập:
    23/5/16
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Mọi người theo dõi qua tripadvisor của chúng tôi nhé : opera garden best restaurant in ha noi tripadvisor

Dịch vụ tổ chức tiệc sinh nhật, tiệc thôi nôi, tiệc đầy tháng trọn gói tại nhà hàng đã được ra đời nhằm giúp tất cả những khách hàng vì quá bận rộn với công việc và vẫn muốn tạo ra khoảnh khắc đáng nhỡ trong không gian đẹp mà không cần phải lên kế hoạch chuẩn bị hoặc mua đồ trang trí hay nấu nướng.
    Dịch vụ tổ chức sinh nhật, tiệc thôi nôi và đầy tháng tại nhà hàng

Nhà hàng Opera Garden là đơn vị chuyên nghiệp tổ chức các tiệc sinh nhật cho bé và người lớn trọn gói với giá thành vô cùng ưu đãi. Chúng tôi thường có các gói chương trình rất tốt dành cho mọi quý khách.
    Hãy gọi ngay 0243.8689.666 hoặc 0938.150.111 để được tư vấn nhé!

Xem thêm:

best restaurants in hanoi
    restaurant
    nhà hàng nào tốt nhất hà nội

Nội quy khi thảo luận:

Dù bạn có cố tình spam bằng cách nào khi BQT diễn đàn phát hiện sẽ lập tức banned nick và xoá toàn bộ bài viết của bạn. Ngoài ra khi phát hiện ra Spam hãy gửi thông báo cho BQT diễn đàn. Hãy suy nghĩ trước khi hành động..!
✓ Khi muốn trả lời ai đó, bạn gõ @ cộng thêm nick diễn đàn của người đó phía sau @, giống như tag tên trên Facebook.
✓ Yêu cầu khi bình luận, bạn phải gõ chữ rõ ràng, không viết tắt, gõ tiếng Việt đầy đủ dấu câu.
✓ Nên dùng font chữ mặc định của diễn đàn, không tô màu lòe loẹt hay dùng size chữ quá lớn khi bình luận.
✓ Bài viết, comment... không được phép quảng cáo dịch vụ, rao vặt, pr... Loại trừ ở chuyên mục Rao vặt đã cho phép.
✓ Nghiêm cấm các chủ đề dạng: Cứu em với, help me, giật tít, câu view... dưới mọi hình thức.
✓ Tất cả các thành viên tham gia diễn đàn cần đọc kỹ Nội quy chung và nghiêm túc tuân thủ.

Chia sẻ trang này

Đang tải...